Frequently Asked Questions
What do professional organisers actually do?
Why should I choose Before & After - Professional Organisers?
- First of all – we are very passionate about what we do!
- Choosing a great professional organiser is not too different from choosing a therapist. We will work closely with you to build mutual trust, while utilising our skills and experience. You can reach out to us for an initial consultation free of charge to discuss your needs and the project you have in mind.
- We tap into our adaptability and flexibility to provide you with a personalised solution.
- We have market insights which will be beneficial to you. We know and can recommend furniture and decoration stores, kitchen and closet companies, movers, painters, various organising products and stores, amongst others.
What is the mission of Before & After?
- Our mission is to build a trusted relationship with you and provide you with the best support before, during and after the decluttering and/or organising process.
- We aim to establish practical, sustainable and environmentally responsible solutions, which will enable you to take control of your life and surroundings.
Do I need a professional organiser?
Professional organising is not a luxury service and can benefit everyone who is:
- preparing for a relocation or downsizing;
- going through a certain life change such as welcoming of a new family member, separation or loss;
- busy, unable or unmotivated to do the work alone;
- in need of inspiration, professional tips and a helping hand.
In which language can I communicate with you?
What if I am embarrassed that my home is too messy to show you?
How are you going to protect my privacy?
- Being a registered commercial business, we are bound to the highest professional standards with respect to your privacy.
- We maintain customer anonymity at all times. Any “before” and “after” pictures will only be taken and published with your prior consent.
- A service agreement containing a confidentiality clause is signed by both parties prior starting any work.
How do I get started?
- Take a look at our offered services and you can also check out our Instagram and Facebook page for inspiration.
- We offer a free initial consultation to evaluate your needs and discuss what your objective is, as well as your desired timeline. On this basis, we will prepare a personalised offer, which we will present to you.